The Junior League of Winston-Salem, Inc. is an organization of women whose mission is to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training. To learn more about our mission and legacy, click here.
The Junior League of Winston-Salem, Inc. nurtures and educates individuals to build healthier families and a stronger community.
- We exist to strengthen and improve our community
- We value and support the power of trained volunteers
- We value each member
- We value and encourage ethnic, racial, religious, and economic diversity
- We grow through challenging experiences
- We wisely manage our resources
- We are ethical and fair
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The Junior League of Winston-Salem, Inc. welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities.
Educating and mentoring youth from birth to age 18
Women’s health issues