The Junior League of Winston-Salem (JLWS) Annual Fund provides the opportunity for members and friends of the League to join us in building a better Winston Salem through charitable contributions. Annual Fund supporters play an essential role in furthering our mission to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training.
The Annual Fund provides monetary support to continue its work to:
- Support current and future community projects
- Provide leadership and volunteer trainings for our members
- Connect members with each other and our community
- Recruit and retain members of the League
- Cover operational expenses needed to sustain our organization
Thank you to those who have already joined us in our mission to support the Winston-Salem community!